On January 31, 2018 Meeting Russia Dialog will take place at the European Parliament in Brussels.The registration is opened
This discussion with the participation of MEP and Russian experts is focused on fair dialogue about present problems and futher steps for the better future of EU-Russian relations. It goes in the frame of Meeting Russia Program
, launched by the Russian NGO "Ceative Diplomacy" (PICREADI)
in 2017. Topics to be discussed:
- EU-Russian relations as they are.
- Sanctions against Russia. Who wins?
- Media Confrontation, "Russian propaganda".
- Recipes - Way out - Solutions.
Speakers:European side:Mr. Stefano Maullu
– member of the Group of the European People's Party.Mr. Andrejs Mamikins
– member of Group of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats in the European Parliament.Mr. Marco Zanni
– member of Europe of Nations and Freedom Group.Russian side:Ms. Natalia Burlinova
– President of "Creative Diplomacy" (PICREADI), Moscow.Mr. Andrey Afanasiev
– journalist, TV programme "Russian answer" at "TsarGrad TV Channel".Ms. Evgenia Makhmutova
— Assistant Professor of the Political Science Department Finance University of the Government of the Russian Federation.Moderator: Ms. Lukiana Suvorova
, "Creative Diplomacy" (PICREADI) Brussels, head of Civic Diplomacy Corps.Looking forward for a heated, but constructive discussion!