1. The West is not ready to fight for Ukraine and will try to avoid any tangible escalation.
2. The semi-frozen conflict in the Sea of Azov is an Ukrainian attempt to conceal failures in its economy and social sphere.
3. For the Western countries and Russia, it is a method to seek their global interests in the international arena and resolve issues of mutual relations.
4. The Minsk Agreements are absolutely helpless and can't resolve any serious issues.
5. At the present stage, Ukraine is far away from membership both in the European Union (EU) and NATO.
Read the full article on the CGTN official website